Scope of Services
Our Corporate/Individual Tax Preparation Service includes the following:
- Preparation of tax computation to calculate the tax liability of company or individual.
- Filing of tax forms for company or business approval.
- Submission of tax returns to IRAS (Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore)
- Assisting your company to verify the Notice of Assessment upon receipt of the Notice of Assessment (issued by the Comptroller of Income Tax). If the Notice of Assessment is excessive, we will assist you to lodge a Notice of Objection with the Comptroller of Income Tax on your company's behalf. Subsequently we will attend to the queries raised by the Comptroller of Income Tax on the company's transactions on you or your company’s behalf.
- Submission of Estimated Chargeable Income (“ECI”) within 3 months from financial year end.
- One director / manager to be present at our office
- Management report consisting of Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, General Ledger, Accounts Payable/Receivable reports and Bank Reconciliation report for financial period (if you did not use our book-keeping service)
- Audited/Unaudited Financial Statements for the Financial Period (if you did not use our Financial Statements preparation service)
- An estimate of the annual sales/turnover of company
As a business owner, you are constantly seeking for ways to reduce your tax liability.
Review your tax situation with your accountant. He will be able to advise you on the latest changes in tax laws and alert you to tax deductions or incentives that you may not be aware of.
Tax Planning is a year-long activity. Understand what deductions are available to you and keep proper records to support them. This way, you will be able to reap tax savings and use them to successfully operate and grow your business.
Why engage in our Corporate/Individual Tax Preparation Service
Outsourcing provides access to skilled tax experts updated with tax, legislative changes, and specific industry experience. It also gives you access to the latest technology and processes without any additional cost to ensure your financial data is accurate and secure.
Our Corporate and Individual Tax Preparation service advises and updates you on tax matters at corporate and individual level. We will help you file your taxes on time and will also advise you on the latest changes in tax laws.
There are many benefits of outsourcing tax preparation:
- It helps you get access to qualified tax professionals
- It saves time and money
- It delivers security on your data as it is prepared in our secure infrastructure
- It frees up your time that is better spent in growing your business
Book-keeping & Accounting Services
Helping you to manage your business better by meeting statutory and legal deadlines.
Preparation of Financial Statements
Ensuring Financial Statements are of the standards required to help you evaluate business performance.
GST Computation & Submission
Assisting you in making the right GST decisions for your business stage and structure.
Speak with us
If you still require assistance, we are here to help and answer any questions you might have. We look forward to hearing from you.