Scope of Services
Our GST Computation & Submission Service includes the following:
- Offers both GST registration service and GST book-keeping/computation and submission service
- Advise you on your optimal GST filing cycle, and perform necessary quarterly GST filing as per statutory requirement
- Ensures that you will have peace of mind to know that you will not miss your deadlines* on filing your GST return
- If GST returns are not submitted by due date (i.e. 1 month after the end of the prescribed accounting period), a penalty will be imposed by IRAS.
- One director/manager to be present at our office/virtual meeting
- Your monthly bank statements, sales invoices, payment vouchers, cash/cheque deposits, purchase invoices and salary details for the submission period
- An estimate of the annual sales/turnover of your company
- GST Approval Letter for us to advise on filing cycles
GST is a tax charged on the supply of goods and services made in Singapore and on the import of goods into Singapore. The GST rate is subject to revisions by the Government.
Your business must be registered to collect GST if your annual turnover exceeds or is likely to exceed SGD 1 million from the sale of taxable goods and services. You can apply for exemption from GST registration if most of your goods or services are exported or supplied internationally (“zero-rated supplies”).
You may also apply to the Comptroller of GST to collect GST voluntarily. Approval for voluntary registration is at the discretion of the Comptroller. Once the approval is given, you must remain registered for at least 2 years.
If you are a GST registered trader, it is the director’s responsibility to comply with all the obligations of a GST-registered company, and the related administrative and book-keeping costs that may incur to comply with the GST Act. GST submission must be submitted to IRAS (Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore) on a quarterly basis. As such, you will incur quarterly book-keeping and GST submission cost.
Why engage our GST Computation & Submission Service
DP SME Advisory offers both GST Registration Service and GST Book-keeping/Computation and Submission Service. We advise you on your optimal GST filing cycle, and will perform necessary quarterly GST filing as per statutory requirement.
Outsourcing your GST preparation and filing will give you more time to focus on your business' growth, management, and innovation, as this is a complex and time intensive task.
There are many benefits of outsourcing GST preparation:
- You can gain access to GST preparation and filing experts
- Saves you time and cost
- It is a flexible and scalable solution
- Reduces your risk of not filing in time or not filing correctly
Book-keeping & Accounting Services
Helping you to manage your business better by meeting statutory and legal deadlines.
Preparation of Financial Statements
Ensuring Financial Statements are of the standards required to help you evaluate business performance.
Corporate/Individual Tax Preparation
Advising you on individual and corporate tax matters so that your tax obligations are met.
Speak with us
If you still require assistance, we are here to help and answer any questions you might have. We look forward to hearing from you.