Incorporation Services

Registering your business entity through us ensures that you have complete confidence from the start.

Scope of Services

Our Incorporation Services includes the following:

  • Name check and reservation
  • Basic advisory on business entity enquiries (if any)
  • Preparation of application forms
  • Preparation of Memorandum & Articles of Association (for Company)
  • ACRA Business Profile after successful incorporation
  • Corporate Secretarial Service* include appointment of named secretary, maintenance of statutory registers and minutes books, preparation of share certificates, Company Common Seal & rubber stamp, first directors’ meeting minutes/resolution, resolution to open bank account, advice on statutory compliance matters/reminders, etc.

* Note: Under the Companies Act, All Companies registered in Singapore must appoint a Company Secretary to handle Statutory Compliance Matters.


  • All directors and/or shareholders to be present at our registered office and/or virtual meeting.
  • NRIC and/or Passport of all directors/shareholders.
  • Be ready with your (a) Proposed Entity Name; (b) Description of your business activities and (c) Registered Office Address for your Company.
  • Upon receiving payment, we will prepare and file the company incorporation on your behalf. Once the company has been successfully incorporated, you may proceed to open a corporate bank account.


  • Incorporation for Singapore and Permanent Residents:
    As a Singapore resident, you may not require our nominee director/ work pass application services.
  • Incorporation for Foreigners:
    As a foreign entrepreneur, you are required to appoint a director who is an “ordinarily resident” in Singapore, to incorporate the company. Alternatively, you may apply for an Employment Pass under MOM’s EntrePass scheme. 100% foreign shareholding is allowed. Foreigner directors can choose to run remotely without relocating to Singapore.
  • Incorporation for Foreign Companies:
    For foreign companies that want to establish a presence in Singapore, you can choose to set up a Subsidiary Company, Branch Office or a Representative Office in Singapore. For any staff/director who need to be relocated to Singapore to work, you will need to apply Employment Pass for each working member.

Why engage in our Incorporation Services

DP SME Advisory has helped thousands of companies incorporate their business in Singapore for decades. We have the local experience to help you to get your first step right towards being a business owner.

We have a consultative approach which makes our incorporation services more personalised every step of the way.

Be confident that we are always available to listen to you and understand your unique business needs.

Wondering if we can help you with your unique business start-up needs?

Connect with us now to find out today.

Related FAQs

It is relatively simple. The first steps to incorporating a company in Singapore is to reserve a name, register the company with ACRA and to set up a company bank account.

However, there are many detailed considerations which will determine if you have incorporated your company fit for your future needs. This is why we believe we are best suited to help you through this process right from the start.

It is relatively affordable to reserve and register your business with ACRA. However, there are other charges which may be unique to your business structure and type of industry.

We recommend speaking to us about your unique business needs to ensure that you have a more comprehensive understanding of associated costs for your business type.

Your application is usually processed within 15 minutes after the name application fee is paid. It may take between 14 days to 2 months if the application needs to be referred to another agency for further approval or review.

A non-Singaporean individual over the age of 18 years can incorporate a company in Singapore and become a shareholder and company director if the individual has not been convicted of any legal offence and/or is a bankrupt at the point of incorporating the company.

If you are non-resident in Singapore, you will need to have one local resident director at the point of incorporation. A local resident director must be a Singapore citizen, permanent resident or have an Employment or Entrepreneur Pass.

A Dependent Pass holder may also work and act as local resident director by applying for a letter of consent from the Ministry of Manpower (MOM).

A foreign director can apply for an Employment Pass (EP) if the director is required to reside, work or manage his company in Singapore. However, approvals are not guaranteed and is subject to Employment Pass eligibility and suitability assessments by the Ministry of Manpower (MOM). If a foreign director is approved to hold an Employment Pass, then the foreign director can also act as the local resident director.

Can’t find the answers you are looking for?

Check our FAQ Page to find your questions

Speak with us

If you still require assistance, we are here to help and answer any questions you might have. We look forward to hearing from you.