Scope of Services
Our Retainer Corporate Secretarial Services include the following:
- Assignment of an officer to be appointed as your Company Secretary with ACRA
- Set up and maintenance of minutes files and statutory registers
- Issuance of share certificates
- Advising on Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- Preparation of notice and minutes of AGM
- Preparation of resolutions
- Filing of Annual Return
- All or at least one (1) director to be present, depending on the service
- NRIC and/or Passport of the director(s) and/or shareholder(s) in Company; with contact numbers & email-addresses
- Any other relevant documents as per communicated
Why engage in our Retainer Corporate Secretarial Service
One of the challenges in operating a start-up is ensuring that all your regulatory and statutory obligations and filed correctly and on time.
Engaging us on a retainer basis ensures that you invest your time in growing your business while we manage the administrative filing on your behalf. This delivers presence of mind that you are operating your business in compliance with your statutory obligations every year.
Speak to us today to understand how you can help you with your unique needs in mind.
An annual retainer on corporate secretarial services gives you the confidence to invest your time in growing your business while leaving all the annual filing obligations with us. You can be sure that all your registers are up to date and that filings are completed on time. This delivers cost savings and administrative efficiency to you while ensuring that you avoid fines from late filings or non-compliance.
We have pre-configured packages which provide the best convenience to most business owners and operators. This is to ensure that we have considered all the essential corporate secretarial services which you will critically need as a retainer with us.
Registered Office Address
Ensuring that you have a service address to receive official and important communications.
Ensuring you have a resident director on your board at all times for compliance purposes.
Speak with us
If you still require assistance, we are here to help and answer any questions you might have. We look forward to hearing from you.