Incorporation of Company
|Definition||A legal entity separate and distinct from its shareholders and directors|
|Formalities and Expenses||
|Continuity and Transferability||
|Closing a Business||
Our service for registering Incorporating a Company includes:
- Name check and reservation
- Provide basic advisory on business entity enquiries (if any)
- Preparation of application forms
- Preparation of memorandum & articles of association (for Company)
- ACRA Business Profile after successful incorporation
- Corporate Secretarial Service* include appointment of named secretary, maintenance of statutory registers and minutes books, preparation of share certificates, Company Common Seal & rubber stamp, first directors’ meeting minutes/resolution, resolution to open bank account, advice on statutory compliance matters/reminders, etc.
*Kind Note: Under the Companies Act, All Companies registered in Singapore must appoint a Company Secretary to handle Statutory Compliance Matters.
- All directors/shareholders to be present at our office: 10 Kallang Avenue, #05-17 Aperia Tower 2, Singapore 339510, personally.
- Bring NRIC and/or Passport of all directors/shareholders;
- Get ready your (a) Proposed Entity Name; (b) Description of your business activities and (c) Registered Office Address for your Company;
- Upon receiving payment, we will prepare and file the company incorporation on your behalf. Once the company has been successfully incorporated, you may proceed to open a corporate bank account.
If you are unable to visit our office, or have further enquiries, email us now!
Below are the THREE (3) Company Incorporation options available to local / foreign individuals and foreign corporations.
- Incorporation for Singapore and Permanent Residents: As a Singapore resident, we assume you will not require our nominee director/ work pass application services. Get a quote now!
- Incorporation for Foreigners: As a foreign entrepreneur, you are required to appoint a director who is “ordinarily resident” in Singapore, to incorporate the company. Alternatively, you may apply for an Employment Pass under MOM’s EntrePass scheme. 100% foreign shareholding is allowed. Foreigner directors can chose to run operations with or without relocating to Singapore. Get a quote now!
- Incorporation for Foreign Companies: For foreign companies that want to establish a presence in Singapore, you can choose to set up a Subsidiary Company, Branch Office or a Representative Office in Singapore. For any staff/director who need to be relocated to Singapore to work, you will need to apply Employment Pass for each working member. Get a quote now!
- Registered Office Service: EVERY business/company must have a registered office in Singapore which must be operational and accessible to the public during normal office hours. Please note that a P.O. Box address cannot be used as a business address. If you do not have one, check out our Registered Office Service.
- Nominee Director Service: A director who is “ordinarily resident” in Singapore is required for incorporation of a company in Singapore. DP SME Advisory is able to provide you a Nominee Director until you find a suitable local director to represent your company. Check out our Nominee Director Service.
- Entrepreneur Pass Application Service: If you do not have a suitable local director and do not wish to appoint our Nominee Director, you can choose to apply for an Entrepreneur Pass, with Ministry of Manpower (MOM). After your pass is approved then you can proceed to incorporate your company. Check out our Entrepreneur Pass Application Service.
- Employment Pass Application Service: If you plan to relocate to Singapore to run/ work in your company, you will have to incorporate your company first (using our Nominee Director) and apply for an Employment Pass. Once your Employment Pass is approved, you can act as the local director. Check out our Employment Pass Application Service.
- Corporate Secretarial Service: All Companies registered in Singapore must appoint a Company Secretary to handle Statutory Compliance matters. If you have not appointed an experienced Company Secretary, check out our Corporate Secretarial Service.
- Accounting, Tax & Payroll Service: All companies in Singapore are required to keep proper account records, and directors are required to present at the AGM, the company’s accounts that comply with the requirements of the Accounting Standards in Singapore. DP SME Advisory offers a full suite of accounting, tax and GST filing services to fulfill compliance to both ACRA (Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority) and IRAS (Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore). Check out our Accounting, Tax & Payroll Services.
- Hotline: 6829 9800
- Other channels
DP SME Advisory gives very accurate and reliable information regarding business setups and corporate secretarial services. The staff are professional and warm. We have been with DP SME Advisory for several years now and the quality and reliability of the service is the reason why we chose DP SME Advisory.
DP SME Advisory is a one stop center for our business needs.
- Mr. Lim, Director
Professionalism and responsiveness is of Top Quality. At times going beyond the call of duty. Would strongly recommend DP SME Advisory for corporate secretarial services.
- Jimmy, Director
Had seen DP SME Advisory employees shown a high level of professionalism and patience in attending all my enquiries with immediate attention and given explanation on how to handle it. Would definitely recommend my local or overseas business associates to use this company service without hassles or doubts faced.
- Winston Kong, Director