Registration of Business
|Sole Proprietorship||Partnership||Limited Partnerships|
|Definition||A business owned by one person||An association of 2 or more persons carrying on a business with a common view to profit.||A partnership consisting of two or more persons, with at least one general partner and one limited partner|
|Owned By||One Person||Between 2 and 20 partners. A partnership of more than 20 partners must be incorporated as a Company under the Companies Act, Chapter 50.||At least 2 partners; one general partner and one limited partner. No maximum limit.|
|Formalities and Expenses||
|Continuity and Transferability||
|Closing a Business||
Our service for registering a Sole Proprietorship/ Partnership/ Limited Partnerships includes:
- Name check
- Preparation of application forms
- Provide basic advisory on business entity enquiries (if any)
- ACRA Business Profile after successful registration
- All business owners and local representative to be present at our office: 10 Kallang Avenue, #05-17 Aperia Tower 2, Singapore 339510, personally.
- Bring your NRIC and/or Passport of all business owners and local representative
- Get ready your (a) Proposed Business Name; (b) Description of your business activities and (c) Registered Office Address for your Business;
- Upon receiving payment, we will prepare and file the business registration on your behalf. Once the business has been successfully registered, you may proceed to open a corporate bank account.
- Registered Office Service: EVERY business/company must have a registered office in Singapore which must be operational and accessible to the public during normal office hours. Please note that a P.O. Box address cannot be used as a business address. If you do not have one, check out our Registered Office Service.
- Business Renewal: EVERY business registration is valid for ONE or THREE YEARS from the date of registration. The registrant can renew their business 2 months before expiry date. Self-employed persons are required to top up their Medisave account with the CPF Board before they renew any business registered by them.
- Accounting, Tax & Payroll Service: Need help to keep proper account records for your business, perform tax computations and submit your Personal Income Tax Filing to IRAS? DP SME Advisory offers book-keeping and tax services for business owners to fulfill compliance to IRAS. Check out our Accounting, Tax & Payroll Services.
- Hotline: 6829 9800
- Other channels
DP SME Advisory gives very accurate and reliable information regarding business setups and corporate secretarial services. The staff are professional and warm. We have been with DP SME Advisory for several years now and the quality and reliability of the service is the reason why we chose DP SME Advisory.
DP SME Advisory is a one stop center for our business needs.
- Mr. Lim, Director
Professionalism and responsiveness is of Top Quality. At times going beyond the call of duty. Would strongly recommend DP SME Advisory for corporate secretarial services.
- Jimmy, Director
Had seen DP SME Advisory employees shown a high level of professionalism and patience in attending all my enquiries with immediate attention and given explanation on how to handle it. Would definitely recommend my local or overseas business associates to use this company service without hassles or doubts faced.
- Winston Kong, Director