If your intention is to relocate to Singapore to run / operate your company, you will need to obtain an Employment Pass.
There is no quota system limiting the number of Employment Pass that is issued to a Company. Approval for employment Pass applications by Ministry of Manpower, is based on credentials of the employing Company and the applicant.
The types of Employment Passes and respective qualifying salaries are as per below.
|Types||Qualifying Criteria||Relevant for||Privileges, Levies, Taxes|
||Mostly for C-level executives||
Pass-holder can apply Dependent Pass for his/her spouse and children (under 21 years old); This can be applied together with Employment Pass application, or after Employment Pass is approved. Expiry Date of Dependent Pass is tied to the Employment Pass.
Only Q1 Pass holders earning a fixed Monthly Salary of at least $4,000, can apply Dependent Pass for his/her spouse and children (under 21 years old).
||Mostly mid-management level executives|
||Mostly for specialist executives / young graduates from good institutions.|
Our service for Employment Pass Application includes:
- Compilation and Submission of required documents
- Meeting client to verify information provided;
- A professional letter written separately to support client’s application.
- Application of Employment Pass with Ministry of Manpower (MOM)
- Monitoring of Status from Ministry of Manpower (MOM)
- Follow-Up with MOM for required clarifications for review and approval
- One time appeal, in the event initial application is rejected;
- The applicant to be present at our office: 10 Kallang Avenue, #05-17 Aperia Tower 2, Singapore 339510, personally.
- Bring NRIC and/or Passport of applicant; with contact numbers & email-addresses;
- Get ready your (a) Company Name; (b) Registered Office Address for your Company (c) Proof of Foreign Address (eg. Utility or Mobile Bill)
- Local Main Contact Person - Contact Numbers, Email-Addresses, Mailing Address (if unable to contact foreign directors)
- A copy of resume detailing the applicant’s work experience
- Copies of educational certificates and past employment testimonials
- A passport-size photograph taken within the past three months
- A copy of the personal particulars page of the applicant’s passport
- Copy of business profile for the Singapore company
- Detailed description of the duties to be performed by the applicant
- Detailed description of activities and/or products of the company
- Tenancy agreement of the place of business operations in Singapore
- Official Marriage certificate (For applicant with Singaporean spouse only)
- Applicant’s Spouse Educational Details (if status is married)
- Upon receiving payment, we will file your employment pass application on your behalf. The end-to-end processing time for an EP application is about five (5) weeks. Processing time may take longer during peak periods or when additional information is required from the various economic agencies. For appeal cases, application will take additional four (4) to six (6) weeks.
- The application status is available online approximately 21 days after submitting the application.
- An In-Principle Approval (IPA) letter will be mailed to the employer if the application has been approved.
- The In-Principle Approval letter is valid for 6 months, and you must come to Singapore to collect your Pass before expiry date. You are required to produce your IPA letter, along with other documents listed in the IPA letter (eg. Passport, medical exam report, etc), to collect your Employment Pass when you arrive in Singapore.
Any documents that are not in English must be officially translated into English.
If you are unable to visit our office, or have further enquiries, email us now!
- Incorporation Service: If you want to incorporate a Company in Singapore, DP SME Advisory is a one-stop business advisory centre for entrepreneurs and business owners. For a hassle-free and efficient incorporation process, check out our Incorporation Service Options.
- Registered Office Service: EVERY business/company must have a registered office in Singapore which must be operational and accessible to the public during normal office hours. Please note that a P.O. Box address cannot be used as a business address. If you do not have one, check out our Registered Office Service.
- Corporate Secretarial Service: All Companies registered in Singapore must appoint a Company Secretary to handle Statutory Compliance matters. If you have not appointed an experienced Company Secretary, check out our Corporate Secretarial Service.
- Nominee Director Service: A director who is “ordinarily resident” in Singapore is required for incorporation of a company in Singapore. DP SME Advisory is able to provide you a Nominee Director until you find a suitable local director to represent your company. Check out our Nominee Director Service.
- Accounting, Tax & Payroll Service: All companies in Singapore are required to keep proper account records, and directors are required to present at the AGM, the company’s accounts that comply with the requirements of the Accounting Standards in Singapore. DP SME Advisory offers a full suite of accounting, tax and GST filing services to fulfill compliance to both ACRA and IRAS. Check out our Accounting, Tax & Payroll Services.
- Hotline: 6829 9800
- Other channels
DP SME Advisory gives very accurate and reliable information regarding business setups and corporate secretarial services. The staff are professional and warm. We have been with DP SME Advisory for several years now and the quality and reliability of the service is the reason why we chose DP SME Advisory.
DP SME Advisory is a one stop center for our business needs.
- Mr. Lim, Director
Professionalism and responsiveness is of Top Quality. At times going beyond the call of duty. Would strongly recommend DP SME Advisory for corporate secretarial services.
- Jimmy, Director
Had seen DP SME Advisory employees shown a high level of professionalism and patience in attending all my enquiries with immediate attention and given explanation on how to handle it. Would definitely recommend my local or overseas business associates to use this company service without hassles or doubts faced.
- Winston Kong, Director